The Scitex #1 Choice for 2013 is Zenerx
Zenerx is our top pick this year for male enhancement. We made this decision based on the quality of the ingredients used, the length of the guarantee and the numerous customer testimonials. Not only that, the product is backed by a medical doctor.
Code Red 7
Does it Work?
Code Red 7 was made in the U.S. by Muscle Meds which is a well established maker of dozens of fitness, bodybuilding and sports nutrition supplements, though it appears to have been discontinued as there is no mention of the product on the extensive Muscle Meds website and we couldn’t locate any online retailers currently selling it.
This meant we unfortunately saw no scientific data from any source whose research might support any of the product’s claims. We therefore based our assessment on information about Code Red 7 found among other product reviews.
Code Red 7 contains Vitamin C (15 mg), Vitamin E (25 IU), Vitamin B6 (0.20 mg), Folate/Folic Acid (300 mcg), Vitamin B12 (100 mcg), Calcium (12 mg), Magnesium (12 mg), Sodium (25 mg) and Potassium (50 mg), as well as numerous proprietary herbal blends:
- GlycoCarn Clinically Tested Pump and Performance Compound (2.25 g) that includes Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride
- Super-Potent Workout Amplifier Matrix (3.5 g) that includes its Power-AMP Anabolic Cell Volumizer Complex with Cre3 (Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Magna and Creatine Gluconate) as well as Beta-Alanine.
- MyoGUARD ROS Nuetralizer Complex with Ascorbic Acid, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate and N-Acetyl Cysteine.
- Nuerogenic Energizers featuring, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine, Vinpocetine, Huperzine and 13-Dimethylamylamine.
- Enhanced Electrolyte Complex with Sodium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate and Potassium Biocarbonate.
Like many of the supplements made by Muscle Meds, Code Red 7 appears to have been formulated primarily as a fitness/weight training supplement with some very limited male enhancement properties, rather than specifically as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
We found no customer testimonials or product reviews for Code Red 7.
Is it a scam?
We not only don’t believe the formula for Code Red 7 could offer more than minimal success as a treatment for erectile dysfunction, and we can never endorse any nutraceutical product that has been discontinued, as this often suggests an issue with either its effectiveness or safety.
Best Selling Male Enhancements of 2013
Editor's Score 93 out of 100
We choose Zenerx as our top product for 2013 because of the company’s commitment to male health. They use only the best ingredients in their supplement, have a 90 day money back guarantee and triple test their supplement before it’s shipped. Oh yeah, it also works amazingly well.
Editor's Score 90 out of 100
We choose Spartex as our number 2 product because of the high quality ingredients it uses. Not to mention the lengthy guarantee and high quality customer service.